Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Explore Your Creativity with Stampin' Up!

Hey there Bleeps!
Right now is the perfect time to join Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator!!!
SU! is giving all new recruits a 15% off the Starter Kit, plus an extra $50 worth of goodies to help you get started!! I'm also going to give a FREE stamp set to anyone who joins my team during Sale-a-bration, as a personal thank you.....you can live anywhere in the USA to be under my team, so you don't have to live in my state!!!


Sale-a-bration is in full swing right now, which is the most exciting time of the year for SU! customers and demos!!! You can earn FREE products with every $50 you spend, but hurry....this offer will end March 31,2011!!!

Anyone who places an online order totaling $50 or more from my online Stampin' Up! website will receive some Stampin' Up! catty's from me in the mail for FREE!!! You will get the Idea Book & Catalog (a $10 value) plus you will get a copy of the Occasions mini and the Sale-a-bration catty too!! That's three cattys full of products and ideas to get your mojo on!!!

  Let me know if I can help you in any way!!! Hey, and here's a new video from Stampin' Up!, check it out!!!


No comments: