Thursday, January 27, 2011

Teacher Valentine Ensemble

two orders of Vday teacher gifts
Hey there Bleeps (blog peeps!)
Remember that Vday ensemble I made last week? Well, I had a friend from HS that saw the post on my FB wall and asked me to make her something for her two kids' teacher's....so this is what I came up with. I sure hope she likes it, and the kids too! Anyways, I'm adding all the photos I took of it here, because Etsy only lets you upload five pics at a time! To enlarge any photo, simply click it.  Well, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!;)
paper' fortune cookies' with sayings

close up of takeout gift box

top of take out box

love bandit card

close up of card

froggie card

close up of card


close up of gift tag

cello bag filled with three paper'fortune cookies'

4 comments:

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Love all of them but my favorite is the fortune cookies. Very clever!

An Occasional Genius said...

What's not to like Holley, in fact what's not to love... Those circle cards are totally cute. xx

Paula S. said...

The whole set is really pretty just like the last one was.I love the paper fortune cookies Holley. I think I'll have to make some of those myself.

Yolanda said...

Wow, those are some very lucky teachers. I think all of your projects are great! TFS
yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com