Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stamp Club Projects!

Hey there Bleeps!
 Today I wanted to share some pics of the projects that my stamp club girls will make! Everybody gets the supplies to make two projects a month, just for being apart of my stamp club!
The first pic is of the Valentine card I put together. I love using the Baja Breeze with these Valentine colors!



The other pic is of the basket for holding some Valentine treats in!!! I used the baskets and blooms die form Stampin' Up!


If you would like to see the videos of these projects being made you can go to my YouTube Channel to view them by clicking here. I tell you everything I used in the videos ! Sorry my videos aren't the best.....since I moved my scrap room around again....it messed up my over head placement for my video camera!!! I need hubby to fix it for me, LOL!Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! ;)

8 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Haven't watched your video yet, but looking at these beautiful card and totes, I know I'll be amazed. These are so beautiful Holley. I love them!!

Unknown said...

Those are so pretty! I love the treat basket. Shelley :)

Crystal said...

Beautiful cards! I just made one today using that set, too! (the butterfly from it)...and those little baskets are sooo cute! tfs

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. The card is gorgeous. Can't wait. I love your videos! I know exactly how to put the projects together. ~Robin

Dale Morin said...

I love that card! It is really beautiful. The baskets are great too. I have that die but haven't had good luck putting the baskets together. I need to watch your video. Thanks for sharing.

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Another great group of projects!

Maureen said...

Such a pretty card - and I love the baskets too!! Just might have to CASE!

Patti said...

Great projects. The cards are beautiful.