Monday, January 24, 2011

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #53

Hey There Bleeps! (Blog Peeps)
Hope you're having a awesome Monday so far! Today's card is for the Operation Write Home Sketch # 53.

 My bow was a little misbehaving and wouldn't straighten up....no matter how much I messed with it, LOL!! So, I gave up!!! I swear sometimes I fiddle with things so much it takes less time to just make the dang card, KWIM?
Anyways, have a super week ahead and thanks for stopping by! ;)

Card Recipe:
  1. Card Stocks: WW, Certainly Celery and Orchid Opulence
  2. So Saffron Ribbon
  3. Inks: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Perfect Plum
  4. Small Oval and Curly Label (cut down to size!) Punches
  5. Old Olive Eyelets
  6. Stamp Sets: Cheep Talk and Chic Boutique

7 comments:

Cre8tiveVet said...

Such a lovely card! Great job!

Sherry Hickey said...

Beautiful card, Holley! Love that saffron bow!!

Unknown said...

That is so pretty. I have such a hard time with bows, they drive me nuts!

Julie said...

Great card, Holley! I can't tie a proper looking bow to save my life - yours is great! Thanks for playing along in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very pretty. I like the sentiment tag shape.

An Occasional Genius said...

Ah but you didn't want a straight bow anyway Holley.... at an angle it adds interest! Well that's what I tell myself! I think it's a fab card. x

Samantha said...

Great card Holley! I think your bow not being perfect makes the card perfect!