Sunday, November 28, 2010

Winner of my blog candy!!!

Hey Bleeps!!!
 I just did random.org to see who was the winner of my blog candy!!! I included the OWH Blog Hop as well as the Crafty Card Gallery Blog Hop!!! That's 117 comments.....and the winner is.... Lisa from the purple place!!! Here's her comment form the OWH Blog Hop:

Hi Holley,
I always enjoy your wonderful creations and this is another wonderful project! Thanks so much for sharing and being part of the HOP!
I wish I could have played too but Fibro makes it too hard for me to spend too much time on the computer, and sadly I have to miss out! Bummer!
I do LOVE being part of OWH and also love creating cards to send off to our Troops! It's an honor for me! Best Wishes!!
Hugs,
LISA
Congrats Lisa....please contact me and give me your address so, I can send you your goodies!! Thank you to everyone who left me some sweet comments!!! I'm trying to make my way to visit everyone too ;)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week ahead!!!

1 comment:

ThePurplePlace said...

Oh my GOSH!! What a wonderful surprise and a total HONOR!!

I am so excited to hear the I won and very thankful for your kindness and generosity!!

WOOHOO!! THANK YOU Holley!!
Lis