Saturday, November 6, 2010

OWH Sketch Challenge #41

Hey Bleeps!
Hope your weekend is going good so far. I had a workshop today and had alot of fun! They seemed to have a great time making 3 projects and I demonstrated stamping on candles and the Decor Elements as well.
Well, today's card I actually made a few days ago....just been too busy to share it! I used the sketch challenge over at Operation Write Home! I used the new stamp set that's in the Holiday Mini Catalog. It's called Northern Hearts and it's a level 1 hostess set. I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

Card recipe:
  1. Card stocks: Close to Cocoa,VV and Old Olive
  2. Inks: Close to Cocoa
  3. Markers: Rose Red and Old Olive
  4. Rose Red Double Stitched Ribbon
  5. Summer Picnic DSP
  6. Stamp Sets: Northern Hearts and Tiny Tags
  7. Eyelet Border Punch

1 comment:

Amy Taylor said...

Very nice card, and wonderful blog too. Thanks for following me, I'm now following you from SC too.

Amy
www.justalittleink.com