Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Hey Bleeps!
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!! We did....I made the whole thanksgiving dinner,except for the green bean casserole....my hubby did it for me;) It was my twins birthday as well, so there was alot to be thankful for!! My kids and I made a thankful tree and we each read someone elses during dinner!!!Everything was delicious and I'm so thankful for my family!!!Here's a pic of the twins Texas Sheet Cake I made....it was really good!!!

I made these two scrapbook pages in about 20 minutes!!!! Using the fabulous My Digital Studio computer program from Stampin' Up!.....I just love it!!! Right now it's 50% off....until Nov. 30th.....read more here!!!



 Well,have a great Black Friday....if your brave enough to go out,LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by;)

No comments: