Thursday, October 14, 2010

SU! MDS Contest!!!!

Hey guys!
 I just wanted to let you know that Stampin' Up! is doing a fun contest right now!!!! It has to do with the My Digital Studio. They will pick 5 customer and 5 demonstrators to win $400 dollars worth of digital downloads!!!

Click the picture to find out more!!!! I plan on going for it....you should too!!! Of course you have to already own the MDS program.....if you would like to order this or want more information on it ....just contact me and I would love to tell you more about this awesome computer program!!! It's really easy and fun to play with. It's great for scrapbooking those digital photos and sharing them with friends and family. Or you can even make e-cards.You can print your scrapbook pages or cards out as well....but I'm telling you....if I can do this, ANYONE can!! I'm definitely not computer savvy,so that is saying alot!!! Let me know if you would like to chat about it!!!
 I'm really excited to get started on my projects!!! Hurry contest ends on Nov. 15th....Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: