Monday, October 18, 2010

Something to share!

I'm going to share with you a new forum I started!!! It has some sections for papercrafts, but mainly I wanted a place for people to get together to discuss weightloss or dieting tips. It's called Inkin' and Shrinkin'....here it is:
http://inkinandshrinkin.freeforums.org/
So, if you need to lose 5 pounds or already reached your goal weight or  if you need help figuring out all those new (and old) weightloss fads out there....come and join in!!! I'd love to have you!! If you have anything new to add....please do!!! I'm new to the whole 'forum thing'.....so bear with me as I work on things!!! And hey, it's free....so you get what you pay for,LOL!!! Spread the word and share your story.....you don't have to do before/after pics unless you want to .....You don't have to go by your real name......you can be private if you want.....I need advice and so do many others.....so share what you know!!!! ;)
The new forum is inspired by Lena here: http://scrapbutterfly.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lena95469 said...

Thanks for the shout out :) as soon as I get a minute Ill post on my blog about it and spread the word :)