Saturday, October 23, 2010

Good Neighbors!

Hello Bleeps (blog peeps!)
I almost forgot to do the sketch challenge over at Operation Write Home!!! So, I quickly made this card using a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set. I did change the sketch a tad....but I think you can still make it out!!! Here's the sketch they gave us...


 .....and here's my take on it!

I wanted you to see these very thick demensionals....they are tiny,but alot thicker than most!!! I have no idea where I got them....I've had them for years....but I love them...they are black squares......


My sewing skills still need improvement....and I think my sewing machine is skipping stitches....but, I still kinda like the not so perfect look!


Recipe for card:
  1. Cardstocks: Crumb Cake,VV and Old Olive
  2. Inks: Baja Breez,Crumb Cake,Early Espresso,Melon Mambo,Taken with Teal and Riding Hood Red
  3. Welcome Neighbor DSP
  4. Good Neighbors Stamp Set
  5. Brown Ribbon from Stash
  6. Decorative Label Punch

No comments: