Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Punched Owl Stamp Club Projects!

Hello Bleeps!
 I sent the ladies in my stamp club these two kits to make for this month!!! They both feature the owl punch!!! One is a treat box holder you could give a teacher or somebody....who doesn't like candy,right? LOL!!! then the other kit was a circle card for 'Owl'-oween!!! hehehe!!! I hope you like them...I made two videos on how to make them both....so if you want to check them out....click here!!! Have a great evening and thanks so much for stopping by!!! ;)

4 comments:

Mary Director said...

Aren't the owls the cutest!!! I'm following you from AZ.

http://www.kreateskards.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Holley: I enjoyed watching your videos and can't wait to get my kits! Did you get my email last night?

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm so in love with the owl punch!! I think it's SU's best ever!!!!! You did amazing things so far with it - awesome!

Charlene said...

Great owl projects! They're adorable. Also thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm following you too :) Charlene @ www.stampinallaround.blogspot.com