Monday, August 9, 2010

SSCB Pretty in Pink Challenge!

Well,I didn't get much time yesterday to play along with the challenge over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog. So, I thought since today is the first day of school and I'm kid free for awhile.....what the heck!!! The challenge was Pretty in Pink. I did make a pretty quick and simple card....the water coloring took a little time....but after that, it was easy to slap together!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day ;)






 
Recipe for card:
 
  • Cardstocks: WW and Rose Red
  • Inks: Close to Cocoa,Regal Rose,Melon Mambo,Pretty in Pink,Cameo Coral,Certainly Celery and Rose Red
  • Ribbon Originals Fairy Tale ribbon (retired)
  • Stickles
  • Scallop Circle Die and Clear Circle Die using Big Shot for card Base
  • Stamp Set : Hostess Level 1 Birthday Bakery
  • Small Half Backed Pearls from Stash

7 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

What a lovely card! The little cakes are adorable and make me want a piece of cake! :) Pink and Purple are my favorite colors and I love them together, even more.

Your cards are all very inspiring you have wonderful talent!

Thanks for visiting my blog and thank you for always leaving such wonderful comments! You are very sweet and I truly appreciate you kindness!

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Lisas

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this beautiful card!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I wanted to clear up one thing: Sheila is my friend, not my daughter. Thank goodness, lolol!

Hope you'll stop by again soon! Sending hugs!

Tamie said...

Just love your sentiment and that you made a round card. The water coloring is perfect. Your bow is just awesome too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

Tamie - GDT

Courtney said...

This is adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin! Good Luck!

~Courtney~
SS DT

Unknown said...

LOL LOL!! I love the way you "slapped" together your card!That cracked me up! Beautiful card and so true for I eat sweets to make me sweeter! TY for the love you left on my blog!

Sherry Hickey said...

Holley, this card is so cute and I lol'd at the sentiment! I'm going to remember that next time temptation comes my way...I also loved seeing the photos of your handsome and cute little ones! You must have been mighty busy getting them ready for first day of school!

Unknown said...

ohhh one of those cakes would be perfect bout now lol... just perfect!!
Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx