Friday, August 6, 2010

Stash Challenge!

I made this Halloween card for the troops!!! This is for the Operation Write Home Stash Challenge.....to use up pattern paper!!! I have had all of this Halloween papers and ribbons for quite some time!!! I embossed the circle monster pattern paper. I punched out the word 'boo' and added a brad....trying to make my 'Cousin IT" seem to think or say, Boo!!! I hope that's what is coming across anyways!!! The card recipe is posted below!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day ;)





Recipe for card:

  • Card stocks: Pumpkin Pie,Basic Black,WW and Old Olive
  • Inks : Chocolate Chip and Basic Black
  • White Gel Pen and BB SU! Marker
  • Pattern Papers from stash
  • Halloween Ribbon from Stash
  • Jewelry Tag Punch
  • Scallop Trim Border Punch
  • Brad from Stash
  • Tiny Tags Stamp Set
  • Square Lattice Embossing Folder
  • Cousin It (monster) Cut with Cricut Expression with Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge

9 comments:

Cindy's Card Co said...

This card is really cool, your just busy, busy making all these cards.

Carolina Girl said...

haha...made me laugh and smile...I love the nose on Cousin It. I enjoyed easel cards these days. Very cute card!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute Holley, I like it!

Lorraine said...

Stunning. I love this.

jayne said...

Very cute card!

ThePurplePlace said...

This is fabulous! What an adorable Card...thank you for sharing!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Sherry H said...

Holley, perfect card for a little one; Halloween fun, but not scary!

JustYolie said...

Nice halloween card!! Love the pattern paper!

Samantha said...

Super cute Holley! I never thought of using two ribbons but it looks great! Cousin It is my favorite!