Monday, July 19, 2010

Stampin' Up! Stamp Club with My Digital Studio

Here is a project I made with Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio!!! Have I mentioned that I love this software???? It's really fun and let's you be creative without all the mess to clean up!!! ;)

Click the picture to enlarge to make reading it easier!


 Anyways,I just wanted you to see all the fun you will miss if you don't join my stamp club!!! So,hurry...there is still a few openings left!!! If ten gals will commit ,then it will only be $15 a month (plus shipping and tax!).....Wow....and you get all the mentioned benefits on top of the Hostess benefits!!! Great Deal if you ask me....so what are you waiting for? Join my Stamp Club today and get ready for some fun!!! ;)
 Want more info,click here!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!!! ;)

No comments: