Thursday, July 22, 2010

Designing my Background and New Header!

Sorry Bleeps!(*blog peeps!*),
 If you are visiting me today you will see the mess here on my blog!!! Since 'The Cutest Blog on the Block' is having hosting image problems and by Friday we have to get a new code (because your old one will be gone and you will lose your blog background!). I've tried to go there to grab my code....but you can't get through....and I've been trying for a couple of days now and at different times!!!
  I decided to make my own background and header!!! the ones you see here I did design awhile back.....I never added the background,until today though. But,I don't like how it looks.....so I'm redoing a brand new background and header and it will be nice and fresh hopefully real soon!!! I love MDS will let me get my own unique background and header.....made by me ;)
 Anyways,thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! ;)

1 comment:

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Holley! Good luck with revamping your site. I have so much to learn about the technical stuff, as you know...I'm thrilled that you like my children's book. Thank you, thank you, thank you for wanting to review it on your site!! Talk to you soon.