Sunday, June 13, 2010

Trouble Sleeping!!!

I'm having a difficult time winding down tonight and trying to go to sleep!! My oldest son is leaving at 6am in the morning to go live in Texas with my mom!!! I have mixed feelings about this.....my heart is heavy. I love him and want the best for him.I want him to be happy and healthy....he hasn't been in awhile!
  So,I'm going to try to look at the bright side of things....he will be able to start his senior year of high school fresh!!! They have a brand new school that he will be going to .....my mom has a swimming pool ,and he loves to swim!!! All of my family is there, so he will get to see all of his cousins more!! So,I am going to give this up to God, to take this heavy load of stress and worry off of me!!! Thank you to everyone who has been praying for my son and us!!! It means the world to know there are people willing to give of a moment of time to say some prayers for us....thank you ....and keep them comin'!!!
Blessings,
Holley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it must be really hard for a mother to let her son go, both my sons are really young so i cant say that i know what you are going through.
you are in my prayers and hope you and your family well