Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Operation Write Home Challenge!



Hey Peeps!! Here is a card I made today for Operation Write Home. We were to make a masculine card. Manly cards are so much harder for me to do. Anyways, I used the digital stamp that we got from Operation Write Home....the very talented guy who designed this digi stamp is Eric Dull. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Recipe for card:
  • Card stock: Real Red,WW ,Old Olive and Kraft
  • Inks : Real Red,Old Olive,Basic Gray,Close to Cocoa,Basic Black ,
  • Chocolate Chip,Bordering Blue, and Sahara Sand
  • Free Digital Stamp
  • Whimsical Words Stamp Set
  • Curly Label Punch

10 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Great masculine card Holley! I just love that digi image too.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Almost forgot! The artist's name is Eric Dull, I have a weird memory for those sorts of things!

helloholley said...

Thanks Jan,I just edited my post!!! I'm glad you have a good memory!!! I'm lucky to remember my kids names and ages,HA! ;)

Carol L said...

Heh! I made a card with this image today too, and I'll post it at a later time. Great coloring on this adorable little card.

Martha said...

This is just the sweetest image! But not girlie, lol. Nice job on this card.

Brenda said...

Such a great card! I am going to be working on OWH cards tomorrow and can't wait to get to more masculine ones!

Unknown said...

So sweet. I love that digi. I have it but haven't used it yet.

Barb Housner said...

great use of that digi for a masculine card.

Barb

JustYolie said...

Super cute card! :)

Lynn said...

Great card! Simple, but very well done!