Saturday, June 5, 2010

MDS SCRAPBOOK PAGE!


I made this last week on My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!! I used the main frame from a free digital kit...but everything else in SU! I am in the process of making my grandma a scrapbook album,so I'm trying to get pics from my family. I wanted to have it finished for her birthday,but I don't think I will....maybe Christmas??? Anyways this is my cousin and her family....aren't they sweet?
Well,my honey comes home tomorrow!! YAY!! I sure have missed him....he thinks the job interview went well...but we won't know for sure if he got the job for a week or two. So keep us in your prayers,it would be great to move back to TX....especially since my son will be living there!!! Have a FAB weekend and thanks for stopping by! TA!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

What a CUTE scrapbook page Holley!

We'll keep our fingers crossed for 'ya, in hopes you get the chance to move back to Texas.

Good luck!

Our Little Inspirations said...

Great family photo, and a great scrapbook page too! Keepin finners crossed for you :)