Monday, May 31, 2010

Scrapbook Layouts

















OK, May has been National Scrapbooking Month.....did you know that??? Well,I didn't do any 'new' pages this month....in fact, I haven't done traditional scrapbooking since last year!!! I'm sooooo bad, and to top that off....the pictures in these scrapbook layouts are from 2003.....except for the first two page layouts!! Those picture are from when my oldest son was about 5 yrs. old....he'll be 18 in Dec.!!! I have so many old photos to scrapbook,it's not even funny!! I don't own a 35 mm anymore,does anyone nowadays?? So, when I do scrapbook ,it's digitally using MDS from SU!!! Love that program!!! You can click on the pics to enlarge the photo.
I wanted to tell you guys how touched I was, from all the sweet uplifting comments during the Memorial Day Blog Hop!!!! Thank you so much,I'm trying to go through and visit everyone's blogs to do the same!!! I had a blast during the hop and I hope you did as well!! Operation Write Home is such a great organization....hope you have the time to find out how you can participate!!! It's all about giving back....and after the stories and videos shared during the hop....I don't see how anyone would be able to not to help out in some way!! Have a great Memorial Day and stop to say a prayer to all those serving in our military......thanks for stopping by!! ;)

3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are all fantastic pages, and I haven't scrapped in ages either! I long to do more pages but everyone keeps their photos on their cameras now *sigh*.
TFS your great layouts.......It's never too late to scrap those pictures to save memories and your children will appreciate it too!

Stacy said...

Lovely! Is that raffia on your "So Very" layout? I love it!

helloholley said...

Thank you girls for your sweet comments....it's not raffia....it's kinda like thin rope or something,Igot it at Walmart a few years ago!!! ;)