Saturday, May 1, 2010

OWH Rebel Challenge #6




OK!! I ate a quick dinner (leftovers!)....so now I'm back in the game!!!! This is for the OWH Rebel Challenge #6~floral card! This is a really quick card.I used some designer paper I've had for years. I made a scallop punch paper flower using the same designer paper.The ribbon is so saffron and the stamp set is Well Scripted (again!).I also sponged the edges using Close to Cocoa ink. Thanks for stopping by! Click Here more info if you want to join in!
OH and PS~ I am very happy I won earlier....I never win!! ;)

3 comments:

Carrie B. said...

Beautiful color combo!

Trevorstuffmammas said...

is that the new tech...of crumpling the scallop punch??

helloholley said...

I guess it is the new tech of crumpling the scallops,since I did crumple them!!hahahaha! ;)

I've seen these alot lately! They are fun and easy!!