Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Little Baby Critters







































Sorry about the sporadic placement of the pics here,I was trying to make a kind of collage with the pics. I've seen it on other peeps blogs....I just couldn't figure it out!!! Since I had a bunch of photos I didn't want it to be a long post,KWIM??? LOL!!! Do I even make any sense?? Hahahahah!! ;) You can click the pics to enlarge them.
Anywhoo,I made these cute little baby critters by using Stampin' Up! Punches and using my Cricut Expression. I got the main idea from Andrea last year,so I just expanded it some!!!! I've also made baby roses,that I've posted before.....I'm trying to think of all sorts of babies I could make. I think they would be cute on cards or scrapbook pages,or gift tags!!!
These babies are for a customer on my Etsy. She also bought all of my Scrapbook pages I posted using these same babies a couple of weeks ago,as well as some cards. That was the biggest order I've done so far on my Etsy!!! *YAY ME!!!* LOL!!! ;)
Well,have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!! Oh,and don't forget to stop by Saturday for the OWH Blog Hop and sign up for my Blog Candy giveaway!!! ;)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

OM Gosh Holley these are absolutely adorable!! The baby sunflower and ladybug are my fav!! Too cute!

Our Little Inspirations said...

Each and every one of these is just ADORABLE! TFS them all, I must try making one or two of them one day!! I just love that bumble bee!!!

Ronda said...

Ok, these are just to cute!!! Love them all!!!

Cathleen McSorley said...

I LOVE the easel card. Then I saw the lighthouse and I LOVED that, and then I saw..... Absolutely beautiful work. Thank you so much - Cathleen

cmcsor9101 at aol dot com