I made three cards for the troops for Operation Write Home. They had a challenge today and it ends at midnight....so these were fast and simple cards,but I like how they turned out! I was busy today with cleaning and kids and then I finished my customer's order on Etsy....so I didn't have time to make more...but here they are. Thanks for stopping by!!!
Recipe for all cards:
- Card stocks : Kraft,Sahara Sand Real Red,Bordering Blue,WW
- Inks: Chocolate Chip and Basic Black
- Ticket,Large and small star punches
- Brads and Eyelets from Stash
- Stamp Sets: Courage,Service and Sacrifice,Free and the Brave
- Wide Twill Tape