Sunday, April 25, 2010

Teacher Card and OWH Sketch Challenge








Hey fellow crafters! I hope you are having a great Sunday! I should be cleaning but instead I made another teacher card. I used my Cricut Expression to cut out the apple and made and easel card. I really like these type of cards!! I used Operation Write Home's Sketch Challenge as well. If you want to play along click here to learn how!!! Here's the deets on the card and thanks for stopping by!
Recipe for card :
  • Card stocks: Summer Sun,Real Red,Old Olive,and WW
  • Inks : Chocolate Chip,Real Red,Basic Black and WW Craft for doodling
  • Punches : Large and scallop ovals,scallop border
  • Stamp Sets : Tart and Tangy and Spring Solitude
  • Summer Picnic DSP
  • Real Red ribbon
  • green paper clip from stash

9 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, how totally adorable!!!!! I love it!!

Linda

Tammy said...

I love your easel card!! Gorgeous colors and papers!! Perfect for a teacher!!

Dixie Cochran said...

Beautiful card! Some lucky teacher is going to love this!

Martha said...

Your card rocks! Love the white gel pen touches.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your teacher cards, they're fabulous! You rocked the OWH sketch, thanks for the inspiration! I'm sorry to hear about your son and the hard time your family is going through. I'll be praying for you.

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Love all the layers and shading with the inks! Awesome cards!

Erica said...

Great card. Any teacher would be lucky to get such a beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Cute card!! Love it.

Karen McAlpine said...

Soo pretty. Love the apple