Friday, April 30, 2010

Flower Pot Card





Hey guys!! Thanks for visiting me today. Well,I finally got around to trying out those flower pot cards that you see everywhere!! I'm always last to try new things,LOL!!! I used the template from My Scrap Chick for the base. They have some pretty cute cutouts that you can use on your Cricut Expression machine,(you have to have SCAL downloaded on your computer to use their templates). They are really affordable too,but it does take a bit of trial and error to figure them out!!! For the flowers I used SU! punches!! Here's the deets,have a great day!!
Recipe for card :
  • Card stock : Ruby Red,So Saffron,Blush Blossom,Cameo Coral,and Old Olive
  • Inks : Regal Rose,Close to Cocoa,Ruby Red
    Punches : 5 Petal Flower and Boho Blossoms
  • Well Scripted Stamp Set
  • Half Backed Pearls from Stash

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

That's so beautiful. I have been meaning to try these as well...I need to get in gear...Mothers Day is but a week away!