Friday, March 5, 2010

Tri~Shutter Card











OK,I know I'm a little behind in the times!! This is my first time to ever make a tri~shutter card,GASP!!! LOL!!! These types of cards have been around for awhile now,but I tend to stay with a standard card....just to make things simple for me! LOL!!! But this wasn't too bad....it did take me awhile to figure out how I wanted to decorate it....but other than that it was fairly easy!Dawn Griffith has a great video tutorial,just click on her link on the right side of my blog to go to her site (sorry,but I can't seem to copy/paste in Blogger!).
Here's the deets and thanks for stopping by!

Recipe for card :
  • Card stocks : Whisper White,Orchid Opulence,and a little Elegant Eggplant
  • Small and Large Tag,Curly Label,Designer Label,scallop trim border and 1"Circle Punches
  • DSP : Lovely Flowers (Hostess level 3 Bundle)
  • Stamp Set : Eggcoutrements (Occasions Mini Catty)
  • Inks : So Saffron and Orchid Opulence
  • Sheer Ribbon from Stash
  • Old Olive Button

No comments: