Monday, March 8, 2010

Butterfly Easel Card











Hello again! I had to make this quick card for a customer today! She wanted butterflies,dragonflies and stars! I stuck with the butterflies theme....I felt it would take away,from the rest of the card. She wanted pink,blue and purple colors....which I wasn't sure about at first...but all in all,I think this works...I like the finished card and I hope she does too!!
Recipe for card :
  • Card stocks : Regal Rose,V V,Brocade Blue
  • Sweet Pea DSP
  • Embosslits Beautiful Wings
  • Adhesives half pearls
  • Computer generated sentiment
  • Punches : Scallop Trim Border,Curly Label and Large Oval
  • Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls Folder

2 comments:

CowtownCrafter said...

super cute card! I got the blog candy today. Thanks a bunch!!! I loved it and so did my husband...lol...David said, what are you going to do with this stuff! I guess he thinks I already have too much! :D THANKS AGAIN!

Crystal said...

Wow, wouldja look at all these butterflies!!! Great job combining the DSP & embosslits! tfs