Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love Bandit



Oh My Goodness!! I'm soooo excited today!! My Sale-a-bration order came in from SU! I love all the new stamp sets and goodies! The clear mounts are the BOMB!!! I wasn't sure I would like them or not,but I Love them!!!! I made Todd a card for Valentine's Day with the Love Bandit stamp set!! This is also my first attempt at the easel card. It was very easy to make,just looks complicated.


Stay tuned....I'm getting ready to do my first Blog Candy!!! And if you would like to sign up for my first Stamp Club,click the link that says 'Stamp Club' on the right hand side under Labels to find out more!! I will be doing a random drawing of all the people who sign up in my stamp club!! So someone will be lucky enough to win one of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets for free....just for joining!!! I'll tell ya' more later!! Thanks for stopping by!


Recipe for Love Bandit Card :

  • Card stocks : Real Red,VV,Old Olive,Chocolate Chip
  • Chocolate Chip Ribbon
  • Stamp Sets : Love Bandit and Good Neighbors
  • Punches : Small Heart and Pinking Hearts
  • Inks : Basic Black,Chocolate Chip,Real Red,Creamy Caramel,Old Olive and Brocade Blue
  • Used My Cricut and Everyday Paper Dolls for the border of grass along bottom

No comments: