Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hugs & Kisses!







Well, I have tried to post this picture for a couple of days now,but things have been crazy around here! Two kids have been sick and we decided to adopt a dog! I know... like we don't already have a house full!! But the kids have been wanting a dog since Gypsy (our beagle) disappeared two years ago. We went to the Humane Society and adopted a Lab/mix. He is the sweetest thing ever!! He's 2-3 years old,sits when told,leashes so good,and is already potty trained!! We really lucked out with him!! I'll post a picture soon,I promise.He needs to gain weight.....wish I could say that....instead of having to say loose,hahahaha!!

Well,this card I made for Todd's mom for Valentine's Day. This will be the 5th Valentine's Holiday without her Valentine.Hope it will ease her pain ,even just a little. I just wanted her to know that she is still loved!! Anyways,here is the deets,thanks for stopping by!

Recipe for Card :
  • Real Red Textured Card stock
  • Heart dp from stash
  • Pretty in Pink Ribbon
  • Clear Transparency
  • Big Shot Movers and Shapers Bigzs Die and Heart Magnetic Shaper die
  • Felt heart 3d embellishment from stash
  • silver cording from stash
  • Eyelet Border Punch
  • D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • So Many Sayings Stamp Set

No comments: