Sunday, February 14, 2010

Go Green Card




Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope your weekend is full of Love!!! I've had a pretty good Valentine's Day weekend so far! My hubby and I went to see Book of Eli....it was great,has an awesome message,a little violent for my taste....but still,I'd watch it again for sure! We went to eat as well.....let's just say....the atmosphere was less desirable! We were seated next to the bar,and the people were very loud there!! We should've asked to move early on,but didn't realise we'd be stuck listening to them the whole night! Other than that, the food was good. Todd was disappointed because he said he had order me flowers from 1-800-FLOWERS....but they didn't come on Friday! He was sooooo mad!! We did have a snow on Friday...but the roads weren't that bad.....we got out in it!! I'm not big on spending so much money on flowers that will die (I'd much rather have something like stamps!!! hehehee!)....much more practical,don't you think? But, it was the thought that counts,so I told him no big deal....but he called to chew them out! He got a full refund!....and when I found out how much he spent....I was glad! I mean it's very sweet of him ....but like I said, for something that doesn't last very long,it's just not worth it! But I appreciate him thinking of me! They will deliver them on Monday or Tues,still! So I guess it's not that bad....and besides it will make Valentine's day last a bit longer! I do love to get flowers,don't get me wrong,but when things are tight with so many people living under one roof.....well,you get what I'm saying!!

Well,since you lasted all the way through my rambling....I will share this card I made using my new goodies from SU! I got the idea for making a criss cross pocket card from Patty Bennett,another SU! Demo (for some reason I cannot copy/paste her link...not sure why).
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe for card :

  • Go Green Stamp Set
  • Card stock: WW,Garden Green
  • DSP : Patterns II (I think it was a Hostess set~it's retired!)
  • Big Shot Pennant Die for flaps that criss cross and scallop circle
  • Round Tab punch and staple

No comments: