Hello everyone! Happy New Year!! I was going to post yesterday....but I had forgotten my kids didn't go back to school until today.....so I spent my day organizing and cleaning my daughter's room!!! Today is Two Card Tuesday!! I made two simple cards because I spent the rest of my day reorganizing my craft room. I've been doing a lot of sewing lately,so my room was a wreck!! I've been making my first quilt. More on that later....
The first card I made for my neighbor,we just learned she has breast cancer!! Please pray for her.
Recipe for Breast Cancer Card:
- Cardstocks : Pretty in Pink,Rose Red,Very Vanilla
- BigShot Supplies : Sizzix Scrap Pink Kit (embossing words and ribbon of hope)
- The next card I made using some Card Candy that my sweet sister Julie gave me awhile back!
Recipe For Friend Card :
- Cardstocks : Old Olive,Ruby Red,Whisper White,Blush Blossom,Really Rust
- Basic Black Ink
- Old Olive Ribbon
- Stamp Set Unknown
- CuttleBug Embossing Folder : Floral Fantasy
- Eyelet Border Punch