Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Two Card Tuesday











Hello everyone! Happy New Year!! I was going to post yesterday....but I had forgotten my kids didn't go back to school until today.....so I spent my day organizing and cleaning my daughter's room!!! Today is Two Card Tuesday!! I made two simple cards because I spent the rest of my day reorganizing my craft room. I've been doing a lot of sewing lately,so my room was a wreck!! I've been making my first quilt. More on that later....
The first card I made for my neighbor,we just learned she has breast cancer!! Please pray for her.
Recipe for Breast Cancer Card:
  • Cardstocks : Pretty in Pink,Rose Red,Very Vanilla
  • BigShot Supplies : Sizzix Scrap Pink Kit (embossing words and ribbon of hope)
  • The next card I made using some Card Candy that my sweet sister Julie gave me awhile back!
Recipe For Friend Card :
  • Cardstocks : Old Olive,Ruby Red,Whisper White,Blush Blossom,Really Rust
  • Basic Black Ink
  • Brads
  • Old Olive Ribbon
  • Stamp Set Unknown
  • CuttleBug Embossing Folder : Floral Fantasy
  • Eyelet Border Punch

No comments: