Monday, December 21, 2009

Non-Traditional Colors For Christmas















Hello everyone! My sweet hubby 'pieced' together an old computer for now. It's slow and I'm not sure if I'll be able to upload videos yet.....but I'll try! But it'll have to do until I can get my computer fixed or get a new one!! *sigh* such is life!
Well,I wanted to share a couple of Christmas cards today. They are using non-traditional Christmas colors,I like the colors myself....but I know some people who like only the red and green for Christmas! Can't please everyone! Thanks for stopping by!


Recipe for cards :

  • stamps sets : Delightful Decorations,Holiday Best,Baroque Background
  • Card stocks : Not Quite Navy,very vanilla,Sahara sand,
  • Ink colors : basic gray,Sahara sand,not quite navy
  • Urban Garden DSP and retired ribbon used!

No comments: